Open Access Information and Policy
Asian Journal of Emerging Research is committed to support the goals of open research and help authors and funders to achieve a high level of openness with their research. All the published articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, which grants authors the most extensive rights. This means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the fulltext of all published articles of the journals.
- Provision to re-use the published material if the proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
- Open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for the accepted articles.
It simply means that peer-reviewed literature is freely available without subscription or any other price barriers. The literature is immediately released in the open-access format, and published material can be reused without getting any special permission, provided a correct citation to the original publication is ensured.
Important Note: Mostly Reviews or sometimes articles published at Asian Journal of Emerging Research may contain figures, texts, or tables that were taken from some other publications, and as we don't hold the copyright or authority to re-license the published material, so you should INQUIRE WITH ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT HOLDER if that material can be reused or not.
Permissions & Authorization
All articles published in Asian Journal of Emerging Research including data, graphics, and supplements can be linked from external sources, scanned by search engines, re-used by text mining applications or websites, blogs, etc. free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the source and originally published.To reuse all or part of articles published in the Asian Journal of Emerging Research, no special permission is required, under an Open Access Creative Common CC BY license. But the reuse of an article doesn't imply endorsement by the respective authors or Asian Journal of Emerging Research.
Benefits of Open Access for Authors
- High Visibility - Open access articles are guaranteed through the free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the Internet. Everyone can freely access and download the full text of all published articles. That has the benefit of increased interdisciplinary conversation. Open access publications are also more likely to be included in search engines and indexing databases.
- Higher Citation Impact - of open access articles results from their high visibility and accessibility. Open access publications are demonstrably more frequently and swiftly cited.
- Lower Publishing Costs - Open access publishers cover their costs for editorial handling and editing of a paper by charging authors' institutes or research funding agencies. The cost of handling and producing an article is covered through an Article Processing Charge Article Processing Chargeone-time payment for each accepted article.
- Faster Publication - in open access journals is achieved by online-only availability. Accepted articles are typically published online more rapidly than those of traditional, subscription-based, and printed journals.
- Recognition of Reviewers - Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their following publication in the Asian Journal of Emerging Research in appreciation of the work done.
- Faster impact - with CC BY license, researchers are empowered to build on existing research quickly.
- Greater Public Engagement - Content is available to those who can't access subscription content.
- Wider collaboration - Open access publications and data enable researchers to carry out collaborative research on a global scale.