Aims and Scope
Asian Journal of Emerging Research is a non-profit, peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary, and open access scientific journal dedicated to providing a dynamic platform to scholars and researchers for fast publication and global dissemination of high quality, technically sound, and exciting results of their primary research. Asian Journal of Emerging Research is published six times a year.
Asian Journal of Emerging Research seeks to be the world's premier open-access outlet for academic scholarly research. Unlike the traditional journals, there is no content limit due to page budgets or thematic significance. Here the articles are evaluated for validity, and only the best research works are accepted.
Asian Journal of Emerging Research bridges the traditional gap and enhances conceptual understanding across different areas of science by facilitating discoveries around interdisciplinary to multidisciplinary levels.
The scope of the journal includes but is not limited to areas of engineering, physical sciences, earth and environmental sciences, biological sciences, and health sciences.
Asian Journal of Emerging Research offers the fastest review, continuous-publication format to the author, which is professionally copyedited and typeset for rapid global dissemination of research.
Who can submit to the Asian Journal of Emerging Research?
- Authors who want a good quality review, the quickest publication time, and efficient production of their research.
- Authors who want their articles to receive free, broad, and global distribution on a powerful, highly discoverable publishing platform.
- Authors who want or need their articles to be open access because of university or government mandates.
Why Publish in this journal?
- Fast decisions and rapid online publication
- Discoverable in the leading indexing databases
- Global reach with impact
- Expert Editorial Board to manage submitted paper
- Personalised service from in-house staff
- Discoverable research read by millions of people
To be published in the Asian Journal of Emerging Research, the conditions for publication are:
- Only original manuscripts with scientifically valid and technically sound methodology and analysis are accepted
- The manuscript should not be under consideration by another publication
- The manuscript must be strictly according to the formatting guide of the AJER with adherence to high ethical standards.
- The research should be of relevance to readers and within the scope of the journal.
Editorial Board is the backbone of any successful journal. The Editorial Board of the Asian Journal of Emerging Research comprises Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board members. All Editorial Board Members are selected on strict criteria, ensuring an active & productive contribution to the journal. The Editorial Team of the Asian Journal of Emerging Research is responsible for maintaining the quality of published research, enhance a journal's impact, and contribute to the advancement of the broader scientific community.
As a peer-reviewed journal, AJERaims to make decisions on all submitted manuscripts, including commissioned content, based on the advice of at least two independent reviewers. A reviewer database is maintained to find the best review available according to the subject of the submitted manuscript. A guest reviewer can be invited in case of unavailability of a relevant expert reviewer, or authors can be asked to recommend a reviewer.
Ethics in Publication
Asian Journal of Emerging Research fully adheres and complies with the policies and principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics and Asian Council of Science Editors . The Asian Journal of Emerging Research enforces a rigorous double-blind peer-review process and strict ethical policies and standards to add high-quality scientific works in the field of scholarly publication.